Open Veterinary Jobs in Dyer, IN
At Dyer Animal Clinic, our passion for pet care is on par with our dedication to our team members. We’re excited to welcome new talent to help us maintain the high standard of medicine and service our clients expect. If you’re a natural caregiver who is unflappable in the face of chaos and you thrive in a busy, challenging workspace, we’d love to hear from you!
Learn about our available veterinary jobs in the descriptions below, and email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
"Can't promise you it will always be pretty, but it will be a hell of a good time!"
- Dr. Molly Farrell
Our clinic is located in the lovely town of Dyer, Indiana, which is just a half-hour car ride from the beautiful city of Chicago, Illinois.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with advanced equipment, including high-speed dental tools, digital X-ray, Vet-tome, portable ultrasound, and the latest in-house lab equipment. You will also have a skilled certified veterinary technician on hand to assist you with all your needs.
Our technicians and assistants are like the Swiss army knives of our practice. They can do it all, and when the need arises, they (and the rest of our team) know how to have fun. We encourage a friendly, lighthearted atmosphere, and take pride in delivering the best patient care possible. Our clinic may be small, but it’s mighty, and we’re proud of that
In addition, you’ll get to work with one of the neatest bosses any of us have ever had. Dr. Farrell is both the head of our facility and the owner, and she’s goofy, quirky, and kitten-obsessed. If you asked any of our other team members, they’d probably tell you that Dr. Farrell is the reason they joined (and stayed at) Dyer Animal Clinic.
- Full-time position and starting yearly income will be $85,000+/Year with a pro-sal starting at 25%
- A $5,000 signing bonus
- $4,200 a year towards student loan repayment
- Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Simple IRA
- Paid Indiana State License and DEA License Renewal
- Yearly paid memberships to the AVMA, IVMA, and CAVMA
- Uniform allowance up to $200/year
- Paid CE up to $500/year
Out of state? Not a problem! If you want to become a part of our team and you are from out of state, we can assist you with the process. To begin, please select the link to the “Indiana Professional Licensing Agency” to see if you meet the requirements to obtain your Indiana Veterinary License.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine Degree
- Strong affinity for animals
- Ability to make decisions regarding the welfare and well-being of animals
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent people skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Undeterred by being scratched, bitten, and exposed to infectious diseases
- Resilient to noises